Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mourning of my 2 hamsters..

My 2 hamsters died this morning...dunno how...
should i do post mortem??
damn it!

what happen is my brother joking around with me in da early morning..
da joke is about hamster..
he said:"ur hamster die liao!"

and then i ignored him...

so in the afternoon..wen i was getting ready to go out..
i saw my hamsters was motionless in da cage..i tot sliping..
it is all wad they do everytime in dat time..

i shacked the cage few times...still motionless..
i tot sliping gok..
later i saw an ant crawling in the cage...
the bad feeling come d...

my bulu all stand d...
they realy havent move at all!!!!!!

when i poke them..dat time i noe...realy gone d..
haiz...
sad sad sad..after 5 months..gone...

i tot i can last 4 few years..
who knows..damn!

this is all wad happen u put too much love on sumthing
and it gives u a results that is not good at all....

may u guys R.I.P..
thanks for making the life more colourfull for this 5 months

No comments: